Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Taking a little Rest and Relaxation…


Time off is essential to rejuvenate our lives and keep us motivated to seek out new goals and ambitions. With that said, I will be taking time off until October 12th.  I hope the topics and thoughts that I’ve shared over the past few months will provide a few exercises and things to work on while I’m away! 

I’ve written about various exercise options, ways to change our mindset (even when we don’t want to!) and touched on healthy food options. I look forward to taking some time to away to reflect on what I have shared, and come back reenergized with many more ideas on how to get the most out of life every day. I will be addressing ways to stick to an exercise routine through the holidays and healthy recipes to share with loved ones.

I enjoy spending a little time with you each day to share inspirational thoughts, and I look forward to sharing more with you in October.

We start with a clean slate every day so, make today a healthy living day!

No comments:

Post a Comment